We aim to foster a love of learning through an engaging, dynamic and purposeful curriculum. Our Linden Curriculum follows the National Curriculum 2014 and has been designed by staff and pupils to meet the needs and interests of all our learners. Collectively, we deliver stimulating first-hand learning experiences and passionately develop lifelong skills. We want to give children experience of a broad curriculum that will inspire them to continue future education. We want our pupils to grow into resilient, independent and successful citizens of the future and we aim to give them the fundamental experiences, knowledge and skills to be able to do this.
- is broad, balanced and has clear progression in subject knowledge and skills
- is filled with rich first-hand purposeful experiences
- is flexible and responsive to individual needs and interests
- develops the whole person - spiritually, morally, socially and culturally
- encourages the use of environments and expertise beyond the classroom
- has a local, national and international dimension
- promotes British values
- has regard for the future and the needs of future generations
- makes meaningful links between areas of knowledge across the curriculum and the major issues of our time.
CLICK HERE FOR HOMEWORK INFORMATION
Please see the following link for Linden Primary School's Curriculum Vision: