Assistant Head Teacher
Following the promotion of the previous post-holder, we have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and committed practitioner to join our school’s Senior Leadership Team – taking a lead role in Teaching and Learning and leading a key stage phase.
Our 2-form entry school is a popular and aspirational city school in Gloucester, but it is not without its challenges. For the right person it offers a rewarding and exciting opportunity to help take forward our excellent team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives and is willing to go over and above.
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and support teaching and learning.
- Has a proven record of leading and managing school improvement initiatives in-line with the school’s vision and priorities.
- Is committed to improving outcomes which narrow the gaps between those children most vulnerable to poor outcomes and others.
- Has great resilience in the face of challenge.
- Has aspirations of excellence for all children in all areas of provision, ensuring all children achieve their full potential.
- Has enthusiasm, energy and a great sense of humour.
We can offer:
- A lively and creative school, committed to creating lifelong learners.
- A supportive and friendly environment, with a dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
- Kind, caring, motivated and well behaved children who love to engage in the life of the school.
- A knowledgeable and supportive governing body that is committed to the on-going development of the school.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like to visit please email or ring the school office to make an appointment.
Dates for visits are:
Tuesday 27th April 4pm-5pm
Wednesday 28th April 4pm-5pm
Thursday 29th April 4pm-5pm
Visits will be a maximum of 2 candidates at a time and candidates will be asked to wear a mask whilst inside but can remove it outside providing social distancing is possible.
Visits to candidates schools*:
Friday 14th May 2021 and Monday 17th May 2021
* By prior arrangement with candidate’s schools and in consideration of their COVID risk management plan.
Tuesday 18th May 2021
Assistant Headteacher Application Pack
Schools Application Form
Closing date for applications 7th May 2021
Linden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please click here to access internal vacancies.