Deputy Head Teacher Job Advert
Are you a creative, dynamic and reflective practitioner and leader looking for an opportunity to have an impact? Do you have high expectations of yourself, your colleagues and the children?
Following the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher to Headteacher, we are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated, ambitious and dedicated leader who wants to help make a difference. Our school is a popular and aspirational city school in Gloucester, but it is not without its challenges. For the right person it offers a rewarding and exciting opportunity, particularly as we enter this new phase of our journey.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A proven record of being an outstanding classroom practioner with the ability to inspire and support teaching and learning.
- A proven record of leading and managing school improvement.
- A passion for providing high quality educational experiences for all children.
- A commitment to leading a curriculum that is inspiring, broad, rich and of high quality.
- Great resilience in the face of challenge.
- Aspirations of excellence for all children in all areas of provision, ensuring all children achieve their full potential.
We are offering:
- A lively and creative school, committed to creating lifelong learners.
- A supportive and friendly environment, with a dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
- A diverse community with exciting cultures that are enjoyed and shared across the whole school and beyond.
- Kind, caring, motivated and well behaved children who love to engage in the life of the school.
- A knowledgeable and supportive governing body that is committed to the on-going development of the school.
You are warmly invited to visit the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time.
Closing dates for application is: Wednesday April 17th 12:30pm
Interview date: Thursday 9th May
Please note Linden Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance check.
Please click here to access internal vacancies.